Páginas

domingo, 13 de junho de 2010

miserable at best

Let’s not pretend like you’re alone, because I’d be a fool. I know I’m fucking stupid for missing you, but it’s so hard to let it go.
These words are never easier for me to say, because there’s no description for how I feel when I’m with you. I miss your hug, your smile that takes my breath away, your sweetest voice… but mainly, I miss the way you look at me, ‘cause I can never see that look anymore.
"compared to your eyes, nothing shines quite as bright"

I keep searching for something I know I can only find in you. It’s all because I want to believe that I can free my heart and go on, but everybody knows that isn’t working out.
‘Cause you’re still the only one for me, and I can’t find a way to change it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário